Your privacy is important to us. Our goal is to earn and keep your trust, according to the following:
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information - ever. Although we may disclose aggregated information about the use of our Websites, that data does not contain Personal Information. As necessary, we may share Personal Information with our contractors, partners, government agencies, etc. as necessary.
Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
- Our forms require users to provide contact information, including name, email address, zip code, etc. We use this information to create your credentials for the event in which you have expressed interest and other similar products or services. Should you choose to register for an event or any other services, your credit card information will be processed through Authorize.net. If we have trouble processing your order, we will use your Personal Information to contact you.
- You may opt-out from our communications at any time.
Internet Protocol Address
- Like most websites, we collect your Internet Protocol ("IP") address from all visitors to the Website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyze trends, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
- Fast Life Rally implements the most recent security measures and goes above industry standard to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of Personal Information. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Website that is only accessible by qualified Fast Life Rally personnel. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using 2048 bit secure socket layer (SSL) technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure, guarantee, or warranty the security of any such Personal Information.